The Chart of the Day belongs to Autoliv (ALV). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the highest technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. The Trend Spotter signaled a new buy juts yesterday - 3/30.
Autoliv Inc. is a worldwide leader in automotive safety, a pioneer in both seatbelts and airbags, and a technology leader with the widest product offering for automotive safety. All the leading automobile manufacturers in the world are their customers.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signals
- Above is 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up 4.75% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 65.03%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 115.93
- Recently traded at 117.84 with a 50 day moving average of 111.56
- Market Cap $10.66 billion
- P/E 18.89
- Dividend yield 1.92%
- Revenue expected to grow by .60% this year and another 7.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 9.90% this year, an additional 15.80% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 9.5% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 4 buy, 9 hold, 4 under perform and 2 sell recommendations on the stock