The Chart of the Day belongs to WPP (WPPGY). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks with the best technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/20 the stock gained 6.71%.
WPP plc operates as a communications services group. The Company is organized into various segments such as: Advertising, Media Investment Management, Consumer Insight, Public Relations & Public Affairs, Branding & Identity, Healthcare and Specialist Communications. WPP plc is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 10.02% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 67.64%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 113.60
- Recently traded at 115.78 with a 50 day moving average of 106.90
- Market Cap $30.52 billion
- Dividend yield 2.63%
- Revenue expected to grow 5.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 10.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 9.90% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy and a hold recommendation on the stock