The Chart of the Day is Intersect ENT (XENT). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stock with the best technical buy signals then used the Flipchart function to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/5 the stock is up 20.73%.
Intersect ENT, Inc. is a commercial drug-device company. The Company's initial products, PROPEL and PROPEL mini, are drug-eluting implants for use in patients with chronic sinusitis. It offers products and therapies for ear, nose, and throat surgeons to improve treatment for their patients with chronic diseases.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 5 new highs and up 20.5% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 77.94%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 22.42
- Recently traded at 26.41 with a 50 day moving average of 21.42
- Market Cap $617.20
- Revenue expected to grow 71.00% this year and another 44.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 39.80% ts year and an additional 64.90% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy and 2 buy recommendations on the stock