Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN) is the Chart of the Day. The telecommunications stock has a Trend Spotter buy, a Weighted Alpha of 66.60+ and gained 73.09% in the last 6 months.
The Chart of the Day is Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN). I found the stock by sorting the New High List for frequency and they used the flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 9/19 the stock is up over 25.12%.
It provides a broad range of telecommunications services through its operating subsidiaries. The Company's operating subsidiaries provide local telephone, cable, Internet access, interexchange facilities, cellular and PCS services, along with many other associated services.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 20 new highs and up 45.12% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 81.73%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 23.71
- Recently traded at 25.15 with a 50 day moving average of 19.99
- Market Cap $603.35 million
- P/E 19.75
- Dividend yield 1.34%
- Revenue projected to grow 8.40% this year and another 8.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 40.00% this year, an additional 18.40% next year and continue to increase annually at a rate of 24.40% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 buy recommendations
- Financial Strength is B