Yelp (YELP) is the Chart of the Day. The stock reversed momentum on 11/15 and since that date is up more than 61%. In the last month the stock advanced 7 times for a 4.93% gain.
The Chart of the Day is Yelp (YELP). The stock has both a 100% Barchart technical buy signal and a Trend Spotter buy signal. In the last quarter the stock advanced 12 times for a 19.21% gain. I found the on today's New High list when sorted for technical buy indicators.
The Company is a website engaged in providing information through online community offering social networking. It covers restaurants, shopping, nightlife, financial services, health and a variety of services.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 4.93% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 66.64%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 23.46
- The stock recently traded at 26.35 with a 50 day moving average of 23.05
- Market Cap $1.67 billion
- Revenue projected to increase 54.00% this year and another 39.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to grow 87.90% this year, an additional 650.00% next year and continue to increase at the rate of 19.07% annually for 5 years
- Analysts issued 4 strong buy, 8 hold and a sell recommendation