Thursday, August 16, 2012

Performance of Van Meerten New High Portfolio

Re: Hi Van....what has been your success using Barchart to find favorable stocks. I presume you have been buying some of the recommendations and wonder just how good the TA charts buy recs have been. I'm not sure that I want to own more stocks at this phase in the market. This for your posts. George -- slowbutsure

If you're interested in using Barchart and TA I use many of these recommendations in my Marketocracy New High portfolio. Last year I beat out all but 38 Marketocracy players out of about 100,000. Through the 5 year period ending 8/1/2012, I was #77. I also beat out all but 13 of the publicly traded mutual funds MorningStar follows If your interested here are the links to the sites that documented my returns

By the way today through August 1,2012 my Annual Rate of Return was 7.99% which included a 2% charge for fees. That compares to Warren Buffett at Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A) who had a 2.69% return after fees

http://marketocracy.com/mds/top-ranked-funds

http://marketocracy.com/mds/marketocracy-masters

No comments:

Post a Comment